CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 18, 2008

Not the same anymore

You don't touch the same;
Or kiss the same
Somehow the lion in you's been tamed
Or perhaps it's just me
Too blind to see
That I wasn't a PC

You don't hug the same,
Or caress the same,
Perhaps sympathy is the name of the game
And I should just wake up
Strut on out

You don't look at me the same
Or smile the same
Or kiss the same
Or return a gentle touch
Perhaps its just me
Expecting too much


And the sounds echo from the walls
Of someone else longing
But this longing will one day die out
Just as easily as it came about
The day when an opened door
To someone else's embrace

I wish you'd know the pain and the insanity
The injustice and the ignorance
The story behind the lost embrace
Behind this lost face
The bitter aftertaste, lost in the rat race

You don't wink the same
Or blink the same
Or smile the same
And it's just no longer my name
In this dirty dirty game

Because forever gives its chances
To the worthy candidates
And if you aren't too late
Maybe all these you'll salvage

0 comments: