CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 21, 2008

You taught me LOVE

You taught me that love comes without a reason
It's a gift, no matter the season
Rain, shine, snowfall or hail
Your love for me never fails
Cuz you're the greatest teacher
Teaching me life's greatest feature

You answer me whenever I call
It doesn't matter how hard I fall
You lift me up with love and kindness
In your heart family's always first
I call you endearingly daddy
You've taught me how wonderful love can be

Your never-ending caresses flow
If this a game, you'll win the Olympic GOLD
It's hard to express my gratitude
To a father who showed us the magnitude
Of Love and daddy, with that
I thank you

Daddy we love you so much
It's hard to express it as such
Because you're the pillar of strength
You're just our superman
You taught me how to love
Like the caring God from above

There is a few men like you
And Jesus must have knew
That you were a special soul
To have and to hold
And you were perfect for us
Because we were perfect for you

0 comments: